Kenya is one of the best places on earth to see wildlife, and a trip into its vast savannah, and towering rainforest amongst thousands of animals is an experience unlike anything else. Next winter, join Summit Workshops on an amazing journey into the heart of Africa to explore the diverse ecosystems and animal species Kenya has to offer.
Our all-inclusive Summit Kenya workshop will begin in Nairobi where we will drive to Aberdare National Park, a stunning cloud forest known for its abundant elephant populations and rare black leopards.
After searching for wildlife and trekking through the spectacular highland landscape, we will continue to the Ol Pejeta Reserve beneath the towering slopes of Mount Kenya. Internationally recognized for its rhino conservation efforts (home to the only living northern white rhinos on the planet), Ol Pejeta is home to lions, cheetahs, giraffes, elephants, wild dogs, and more. From Ol Pejeta, our journey will take us north to Lake Nakuru to search for groups of tree climbing lions, and west into the Kakamega Forest, Kenya’s only remnant of a vast rainforest that once stretched across the entire continent. From the rainforest, we venture south along the shores of Lake Victoria and into the Masai Mara, the epitome of African wildlife safaris. By pairing luxurious safari lodges with some of the best wildlife viewing opportunities in Kenya, we are excited to invite you on this exceptional journey!
January 7-19, 2023
DepositDue upon registration
Deposit holds your spot in the workshop
TuitionFull workshop tuition
Full Tuition due 60 days before the workshop begins
Bundle DiscountDiscount available if paired with the Uganda Workshop
WHAT TO KNOW
- Kenya is one of the best places in the world to see and photograph wildlife. We designed our itinerary to explore the diverse ecosystems found in the country and to ensure we see a wide variety of animals. Expect lions, cheetahs, leopards, zebra, giraffe, hippo, elephants, gazelle, monkeys, rhinos, hyenas, ostriches, and more.
- Like any African safari, our trip will entail many hours in the car driving between locations and out looking for animals. Our landrovers are perfect for such a journey and include large and comfortable seating in addition to a pop-up roof for watching animals.
- Expect a variety of temperatures ranging from cool mornings and hot afternoons.
- Our safari lodges are charismatic and hand-picked to provide memorable accommodations on this once-in-a-lifetime trip.
- Spouse and companion discounts are available for this workshop! These discounts are for non-photographers who want to share in this amazing experience with you. Please contact us for more information.
Topics We Will Cover
2023 WORKSHOP INSTRUCTORS
Did we mention all-inclusive?
Costs included in tuition:
- Nairobi airport-hotel pick up/drop off shuttle
- Transport in customized pop up top 4 x 4 Land Cruisers (3 rows of seats) with 4 passengers per vehicle
- Services of experienced English speaking safari guides/drivers.
- All accommodation in Kenya
- Park entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle
- Tips for guides, drivers, and hotel staff
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Single Room Supplement